Preparing Instructions – Caramel Custard Pudding
Caramel Bread Pudding is a popular, creamy & delicious dessert made with custard powder and milk and bread crumbs. it is a known dessert recipe in European countries and an integral part of a full course meal. There are many types/variety and flavors to this recipe, This video explains the most basic and easy way of preparation.
Servings 4 People
- Baking Oven
- Baking Pan
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Cup Milk Also can be milkmaid (consdensed milk)
- 4 tbsp custard powder
- 6 Pieces Bread Loaf
- Firstly prepare & transfer the caramelized sugar into a bowl. Please allow cooling for 5 minutes or until the caramelized sugar sets completely.
- Prepare Custard milk and set aside.
- Grind Bread into a soft and dry texture.
- Boil milk and add the prepared custard milk and cook well.
- Add bread crumbs to it gradually, mix well.
- Transfer to a baking vessel, do take. a vessel bigger than the current mold and add hot water and place the mold on it.
- Bake in a preheated oven in 180-degree heat for 40 minutes.
- Take out of the oven, bring it to room temperature and refrigerate for 2 hours.finally, unmould the caramel custard or custard pudding and enjoy