Preparing Instructions – Caramel Popcorn Recipe with Act II Popcorn
Caramel Popcorn Recipe with Act II Popcorn: Making the most delicious and crunchy caramel popcorn has two major steps. First, we need to prepare caramel sauce by boiling and browning sugar with a pinch of baking soda and vanilla essence for a few minutes. Then we coat ACT II popcorn with the caramel sauce prepared in the pan, the entire process takes over less than an hour & keeps well in sealed bottles for several days.
Servings 3 People
- Pressure cooker
- 10-12 Cup Popcorn we are using ACT 2 instant popcorn
- 1 Cup Sugar (can be substituted with brown sugar)
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking soda
- 00:04 Prepare Act 2 instant popcorn and keep it aside.
- 00:25 Take a frying pan, add sugar and water. Let it melt & boil.
- 00:44 Add Baking soda, will become frothy and change color.
- 00:57 Add vanilla essence. The mix can/will become more frothy and the color changes from light shade to dark color.
- 01:12 When it forms a thick sauce and is dark golden in color switch off and immediately add popcorn.
- 01:18 Mix it well – it will form thick threads, keep mixing.
- 01:38 And transfer to a foil or baking tray.
- 01:53 Allow it for 5 mins then it can be separate. Cooldown then store in needed containers.